Friday, October 07, 2005

Look what Zephyrstyle has for your pals!!!!

Customized stitch markers...and they will send them anonymously with a card, just for you! Click the Zephyr button on the side bar and check them out.

"Here's what Sarah & Rachel from Zephyrstyle.com wanted you to know:" :


When you find the set you like enter the customized phrase or name in the field provided, and in that same field you can enter a short message that we will put on a little note card to send with the order.If you would like the package sent directly to your SP, simply enter your SP's information in the Shipping info section and Your info in the Billing info section, during checkout. If you'd like it to come to you first, just fill the forms out regularly.Any questions can be e-mailed to zephyr@zephyrstyle.com
Thanks,
Sarah & Rachel

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my word- adorable-- sp--- you see this??? hope so!!!

fanciful fall---- in the pink--- first step---just great!!! also love the blue sweater---- adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

figures...I already did that for my SP!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I must say in addition to providing anonymously sent stitch markers they'll also provide a massage! I think someone made a typo lol

Anonymous said...

I love these markers - thanks so much for posting the link!!!

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KniTaPaLooZa said...

Just to let others know. My pal sent me these and I love them. I also have ordered several sets since then and I am so happy with the service that I got from Zephyr. Enjoy!